Friday, July 29, 2016

Re: [californiadisasters] Most Awesome Tanker Drop Ever



Brent,

Thanks for your excellent specificity as to what you know and what you surmise but to which you are uncertain. I wish all sources were as specific. It makes my job much easier and the blog more reliable and credible.

Kimmer

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Brent Corbin bcorbin@ucla.edu [californiadisasters] <californiadisasters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 


I'm not 100% certain, Kim. If it's the drop I think it is (and I am
judging primarily on the altitude, the sounds and the visceral
experience), then it was on Saturday the 23rd.

However... there were VLAT drops made on both Saturday and Sunday, and
I'm having some difficulty matching up where I think the drop I heard
went, the houses in the video and Google maps - so this could be a
different drop.

I am reasonably certain that this is taken from somewhere along Sand
Canyon and not from Fair Oaks Ranch...

Kim Noyes kimnoyes@gmail.com [californiadisasters] wrote:
>
>
> Thanks, Brent, and that drop was made on Sunday, July 24th?







 

.




--


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com>


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.





__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment