Monday, January 25, 2016

Re: [Geology2] Human-made climate change suppresses the next ice age



I have one correction it wasn't  oxygen isotope ratios it was hydrogen.in this instance although both work.   Some people actually believed that they used a thermometer on the ice cores. That is the caliber of mentality which requires a bit more, ergo lengthy response while running the risk of condensing concepts down to digestible bits for a broader audience. Even then there are those who will never get it.

If you can remember that far, I answered the questions you asked. I get the impression that you forgot that you had asked them.    I went into detail explaining statistics because you seem to keep falling for the trick wording,  

I could care less that your sacred cow is so easy to gore but I wasn't  the one goring it.   I also don't  care that you want to debate only that you chose converdational terrorism when your facts didn't work.  If you've no understanding of that reference  then you have a lot more than climate tesearch to catch up with..

There is a big difference in parroting memes and spending serious effort looking into the background of research to form a reasoned opinion of their validity.   Our difference seems to be I don't  have a compulsion to attack you personally by deliberately distorting what you say. Especially after binging  on mind altering substances...  lol



__._,_.___

Posted by: MEM <mstreman53@yahoo.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment