Monday, December 30, 2013

Re: [Geology2] How to make a new home page image



Glad you like it... and thanks for prodding me into doing something about it. :-)

Lin


On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM, <cgptsnaz@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Well, one of the other moderators said it could not be done. Kurt I think was his name? He emailed me off site and told me it was not possible to change it. I knew it was cause other sites I belong to had.

I like your choice of the Yellowstone hot spring pool!




--


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment