Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Re: [Geology2] How to make a new home page image



Sounds like I am a polymath as well,first time I have heard the term, but I have not studied at a school since college in 1973-74 when I was an art major. I have on my own been a naturalist and spent more time in wild places than society, where I only come to work normally a few months a year to make enough to live on in the outdoors and on the road cycling. I usually live on about $150-300 a month depending on whether I am just backpacking or bicycle touring. My next goal is to spend a week hiking the Grand Canyon then heading south down the Arizona Trail to Tucson, then buying taking Amtrak to southern Florida at Key West, the going north to Maine, west to Seattle, back to Alaska, then back south to southern California and finally back to southwest Utah.

In 2006 I rode (my bicycle) from Prudhoe Bay on the Arctic Ocean down the Dalton Highway to Fairbanks then on down the highway to Homer Spit below Anchorage on the northern Pacific Ocean.

Last fall from Sept 9th to Dec 26th I rode from Jackson WY south through western WY, then through eastern Utah and diagonally southwest through Arizona from Monument Valley to Yuma, to the Salton Sea, up to Joshua Tree NM then east back into NW Arizona and down to Tucson. Last spring I rode up here to southwestern Utah in 14 days from April 2nd to the 16th. I have been working since then and have been buying new outdoor gear to do my trip with next fall. Now I am working to save for that trip to be on the road,trail and rail for two years around the USA.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment