Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[Geology2] Alaska Geography



Hello all,

I created an Alaska geography album and have posted a few shots.  These are from Petersburg, a small Norwegian style town on the Inside Passage.  These are looking north from the north edge of town.  I will add more later, after I get home. 

While I've taken some scenic shots (including some volcanoes, to be posted later), my main focus (small pun) is the wildlife here.  We've been up here since early July wandering around and will be home (CA) in a couple more weeks, give or take.   Around every turn is yet another OMG view.  It is SO scenic here that I've actually had to ignore a lot of the beauty and have only shot the WOW! factor images. 

While these are standard 'tourist' shots, they ARE copyrighted by Happy Moose Photography, with all rights reserved.  I trust that the group will respect that and simply enjoy them.  If you need one for other than your personal enjoyment, please contact me at Rick@HappyMoosePhoto.com for the details.

Thank you,

Rick



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment