Thursday, March 22, 2012

[Geology2] reply to Mexico quake.



Back in Houston, we kept emergency supplies of water. There were a few times when a hurricane or tropical storm would make it necessary. But a quake... I have never drilled for a quake and never thought in those terms. And Rick....you put a lot of "ifs" there. I suppose there is a general plan for an earthquake? But I don't know what that is and there are an awful lot of  folks who dont' know what that is...having never lived in earthquake country. Say I am in downtown Los Angeles. Do I head for the  street? Go to the basement? That is what i do in the event of a tornado. Get under something? What? Do I head for the hills? Am I gonna make that in 30 seconds? lol...you see my problem. Allison


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment