Saturday, November 26, 2011

Re: [Geology2] Louisiana geology



I can understand the desire to direct your attention to those things that you like.  My graduate work was in hardrock geochemistry.  However, "the present is the key to the past."  Therefore, I study other things so I can recognize them.  I have even purchased a Stratigraphy and Sedimentation text written by my professor and am reading it (45 years later) to refresh my knowledge.  I can agree with the idea that only reason to go to New Orleans is to party (I have never been there and have no desire to go there).

John


John Atwell Rasmussen, Ph.D., AJP
Saxa Loquntur
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
Rasmussen Gems and Jewelry LLC
Blog
Facebook

"A Time to Stop Living at Work; A Time to Start Working at Living."



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment