Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Geology2] Global Warming Video link from NASA [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Kathleen A Bryan included below]

HI To all
I just usually Read what the Group is Talking about and don't Write
 
I am sure I don't have to tell anyone in this Group, that the Earth is in Crisis's
I couldn't find a link to this Video, So I attached it
 
I have known for along time what the Earth has been going through but this Video from NASA
Is an Eye Opener
 
I am Writing the Group so they can watch the Video and pass the Message to everyone you know and we can all help to save the Planet that gives us Life
 
Best Regards
Kathy Bryan


Attachment(s) from Kathleen A Bryan

1 of 1 Photo(s)


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment